Tags: miner act of 2010
On Dec. 9, the U.S. House of Representatives voted 214-193 against the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2010. Because the measure was taken up by the House as a "suspension" — a legislative mechanism requiring a two-thirds majority ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views