Tags: miner act of 2010
On Dec. 9, the U.S. House of Representatives voted 214-193 against the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2010. Because the measure was taken up by the House as a "suspension" — a legislative mechanism requiring a two-thirds majority ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year404 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views