Tags: miner act of 2010
On Dec. 9, the U.S. House of Representatives voted 214-193 against the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2010. Because the measure was taken up by the House as a "suspension" — a legislative mechanism requiring a two-thirds majority ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas411 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views