Tags: miner act of 2010
On Dec. 9, the U.S. House of Representatives voted 214-193 against the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2010. Because the measure was taken up by the House as a "suspension" — a legislative mechanism requiring a two-thirds majority ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views