Tags: mineral commodity specialist for the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
Crushed stone production was about 1.11 billion tons in 2011, a 4-percent decrease compared with that of 2010, according Jason Christopher Willett, mineral commodity specialist for the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). Apparent consumption also decreased to about 1.15 billion metric tons. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments343 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance331 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention263 Views