Tags: Mineral Commodity Summaries 2010
$17.6 billion ‘jobs bill’ passes Senate, transfers $19.5 billion into Highway Trust Fund By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Highway Trust Fund will be solvent through the end of the year, but now the real fight begins to pass ...
The value of U.S. mineral production significantly declined in 2009, according to a recently released report from the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). The value of raw, nonfuel minerals mined in the United States was $57.1 billion in 2009, a decline of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views