Tags: Mineral Commodity Summaries 2010
$17.6 billion ‘jobs bill’ passes Senate, transfers $19.5 billion into Highway Trust Fund By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Highway Trust Fund will be solvent through the end of the year, but now the real fight begins to pass ...
The value of U.S. mineral production significantly declined in 2009, according to a recently released report from the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). The value of raw, nonfuel minerals mined in the United States was $57.1 billion in 2009, a decline of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151626 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151066 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1029 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production727 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success520 Views