Tags: Mineral Commodity Summaries
Everyone in the business should be happy to hear the production of construction aggregates rose to an estimated 2.171 billion metric tons, representing a total value of $19.8 billion in 2014, according to the U.S. Geological Survey’s Mineral Commodity Summaries 2015 report. That's ...
2011 marked the first increase in production since 2006, with slight price increases as well. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2011 was 2.17 billion short tons, valued at $17.2 billion, free on board (f.o.b.) at plant. Construction aggregates production decreased ...
The Nation’s Top Producers With 2008 statistics, producers reported a second consecutive year of decreased production results. By Jason Christopher Willett U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2008 was 2.48 billion metric tons (2.73 billion short tons) valued at $21.2 billion, free on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs621 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina358 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity330 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views