Tags: Mineral Commodity Summaries
Everyone in the business should be happy to hear the production of construction aggregates rose to an estimated 2.171 billion metric tons, representing a total value of $19.8 billion in 2014, according to the U.S. Geological Survey’s Mineral Commodity Summaries 2015 report. That's ...
2011 marked the first increase in production since 2006, with slight price increases as well. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2011 was 2.17 billion short tons, valued at $17.2 billion, free on board (f.o.b.) at plant. Construction aggregates production decreased ...
The Nation’s Top Producers With 2008 statistics, producers reported a second consecutive year of decreased production results. By Jason Christopher Willett U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2008 was 2.48 billion metric tons (2.73 billion short tons) valued at $21.2 billion, free on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities420 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company395 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule347 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident227 Views