Tags: Mineral Commodity Summaries
Everyone in the business should be happy to hear the production of construction aggregates rose to an estimated 2.171 billion metric tons, representing a total value of $19.8 billion in 2014, according to the U.S. Geological Survey’s Mineral Commodity Summaries 2015 report. That's ...
2011 marked the first increase in production since 2006, with slight price increases as well. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2011 was 2.17 billion short tons, valued at $17.2 billion, free on board (f.o.b.) at plant. Construction aggregates production decreased ...
The Nation’s Top Producers With 2008 statistics, producers reported a second consecutive year of decreased production results. By Jason Christopher Willett U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2008 was 2.48 billion metric tons (2.73 billion short tons) valued at $21.2 billion, free on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1147 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1043 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program546 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents217 Views