Tags: Mineral Commodity Summaries
Everyone in the business should be happy to hear the production of construction aggregates rose to an estimated 2.171 billion metric tons, representing a total value of $19.8 billion in 2014, according to the U.S. Geological Survey’s Mineral Commodity Summaries 2015 report. That's ...
2011 marked the first increase in production since 2006, with slight price increases as well. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2011 was 2.17 billion short tons, valued at $17.2 billion, free on board (f.o.b.) at plant. Construction aggregates production decreased ...
The Nation’s Top Producers With 2008 statistics, producers reported a second consecutive year of decreased production results. By Jason Christopher Willett U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2008 was 2.48 billion metric tons (2.73 billion short tons) valued at $21.2 billion, free on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person520 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views