Tags: mineral exploration and mining
There have been proposed changes to the fee structure for leasing state land for the purpose of mineral exploration and mining, including aggregates. For a downloadable PDF of the fee structure, click here. For a downloadable PDF of the land-use fee ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts403 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry302 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views