Tags: Mineral Industry Surveys
An estimated 222 million metric tons of crushed stone was produced and shipped in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2014, according to a report released Monday by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). Crushed stone production in the first quarter ...
Production of crushed stone and sand and gravel is up year over year for the third quarter of 2013. About 367 million of crushed stone was produced and shipped for consumption in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2013, an ...
2011 marked the first increase in production since 2006, with slight price increases as well. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2011 was 2.17 billion short tons, valued at $17.2 billion, free on board (f.o.b.) at plant. Construction aggregates production decreased ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew160 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views