Tags: Mineral Industry Surveys
An estimated 222 million metric tons of crushed stone was produced and shipped in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2014, according to a report released Monday by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). Crushed stone production in the first quarter ...
Production of crushed stone and sand and gravel is up year over year for the third quarter of 2013. About 367 million of crushed stone was produced and shipped for consumption in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2013, an ...
2011 marked the first increase in production since 2006, with slight price increases as well. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2011 was 2.17 billion short tons, valued at $17.2 billion, free on board (f.o.b.) at plant. Construction aggregates production decreased ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year469 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries329 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding161 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection104 Views