Tags: Mineral Industry Surveys
An estimated 222 million metric tons of crushed stone was produced and shipped in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2014, according to a report released Monday by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). Crushed stone production in the first quarter ...
Production of crushed stone and sand and gravel is up year over year for the third quarter of 2013. About 367 million of crushed stone was produced and shipped for consumption in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2013, an ...
2011 marked the first increase in production since 2006, with slight price increases as well. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2011 was 2.17 billion short tons, valued at $17.2 billion, free on board (f.o.b.) at plant. Construction aggregates production decreased ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities404 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views