Tags: Mineral Kingdom
G is for Gnome nom (noun): a silent 'g' word that really does have something to do with mining Possibly based on miners from Southeast Germany, ceramic gnomes feature the pointed red hat often worn by these miners By Bill Langer Gnomes, dwarfs, and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1157 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1043 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program568 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents263 Views