Tags: mineral materials
The value of U.S. mineral production significantly declined in 2009, according to a recently released report from the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). The value of raw, nonfuel minerals mined in the United States was $57.1 billion in 2009, a decline of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life501 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers338 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 297 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America224 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views