Q is for Quartz This versatile mineral has been used in everything from ceremonial rattles to sonar transducers to quartz watches. By Bill Langer Quartz (kwôrts) noun – Intensely frozen ice (Gaius Plinius Secundus, 77 A.D.) Back when our daughter, Kimberly, was a tyke ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest367 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views