Tags: Minerals and Energy (DMME) and the Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VTCA) presented the awards to Vulcan for its Skippers Quarry and Curles Neck Sand & Gravel operations. Award pres
A Greensville County rock quarry and Henrico County sand and gravel mine operated by Vulcan Materials Co. have been recognized with state/industry awards for innovative reclamation practices. The Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals, and Energy (DMME) and the Virginia Transportation Construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting962 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve499 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime242 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem200 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry198 Views