Tags: Minerals Baby
The average American born in 2012 with an expected lifespan of 78.8 years will consume an estimated 3 million pounds of minerals, metals and fuels in his or her lifetime, accordng to statistics released this month from The Society for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1059 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April632 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry355 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views