Tags: Minerals Baby
The average American born in 2012 with an expected lifespan of 78.8 years will consume an estimated 3 million pounds of minerals, metals and fuels in his or her lifetime, accordng to statistics released this month from The Society for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views