Tags: miners’ rights
Maine stone crushing operation ordered to pay former employee $6,000 in back wages to resolve lawsuit
The Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Tuesday that Ferraiolo Construction Inc. and owner-president John Ferraiolo, operators of the Portable Pioneer Plant in Thomaston, Maine, will provide $6,000 in compensation to a former employee and take other corrective action ...
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle410 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines143 Views