Tags: miners’ rights
Maine stone crushing operation ordered to pay former employee $6,000 in back wages to resolve lawsuit
The Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Tuesday that Ferraiolo Construction Inc. and owner-president John Ferraiolo, operators of the Portable Pioneer Plant in Thomaston, Maine, will provide $6,000 in compensation to a former employee and take other corrective action ...
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts403 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry302 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views