Tags: miners’ rights
Maine stone crushing operation ordered to pay former employee $6,000 in back wages to resolve lawsuit
The Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Tuesday that Ferraiolo Construction Inc. and owner-president John Ferraiolo, operators of the Portable Pioneer Plant in Thomaston, Maine, will provide $6,000 in compensation to a former employee and take other corrective action ...
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction502 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views