Tags: miners’ rights
Maine stone crushing operation ordered to pay former employee $6,000 in back wages to resolve lawsuit
The Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Tuesday that Ferraiolo Construction Inc. and owner-president John Ferraiolo, operators of the Portable Pioneer Plant in Thomaston, Maine, will provide $6,000 in compensation to a former employee and take other corrective action ...
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1046 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections489 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry319 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America255 Views