Tags: miners’ rights
Maine stone crushing operation ordered to pay former employee $6,000 in back wages to resolve lawsuit
The Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Tuesday that Ferraiolo Construction Inc. and owner-president John Ferraiolo, operators of the Portable Pioneer Plant in Thomaston, Maine, will provide $6,000 in compensation to a former employee and take other corrective action ...
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher506 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident351 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!187 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing182 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution180 Views