Tags: miners’ rights
Maine stone crushing operation ordered to pay former employee $6,000 in back wages to resolve lawsuit
The Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Tuesday that Ferraiolo Construction Inc. and owner-president John Ferraiolo, operators of the Portable Pioneer Plant in Thomaston, Maine, will provide $6,000 in compensation to a former employee and take other corrective action ...
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1306 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1044 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?697 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant537 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth495 Views