Tags: Mines Safety and Health Administration
An accident at an underground limestone mine has left two workers dead, according to an accident report released Wednesday by the Mine Safety and Health Administration. The report notes that the April 11, 2014 incident involved a 53-year-old scaler and a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding192 Views