Tags: Mines Safety and Health Administration
An accident at an underground limestone mine has left two workers dead, according to an accident report released Wednesday by the Mine Safety and Health Administration. The report notes that the April 11, 2014 incident involved a 53-year-old scaler and a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections459 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views