Tags: MINExpo 2012 Las Vegas
"We feel we have a very beneficial partnership with Navistar, and we're moving forward on getting an SCR engine in late first quarter 2013," says George Taylor, on-highway truck group director, Caterpillar, during a press event held Sept. 23, just ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?308 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views