Tags: Mingo Logan Coal Company
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit Court issued a ruling in Mingo Logan Coal Company v. EPA on April 23 that allows the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to revoke existing permits. The National Stone, Sand & ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1040 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry318 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America253 Views