Caterpillar manufactured and shipped the 500th 797 large mining truck to a coal mining contractor in Austrailia. The 797F, with 400 tons payload capacity, that marks the milestone represents the third generation of the largest mechanical-drive truck ever built. The first ...
Peterson Manufacturing celebrated 65 years of business this year. Located in the Kansas City suburb of Grandview, Peterson has evolved from a retail-oriented manufacturer to a quarter-billion-dollar, multi-faceted corporation whose safety lighting products and other services reach millions of customers worldwide. The ...
Minimizer has experienced growth during the past 25 years and gained market share internationally, pushing the company to expand its facilities. Minimizer’s production, sales and administrative operations are currently consolidated on one campus in Blooming Prairie, Minnesota. However, Minimizer announced the purchase ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter433 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)275 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees254 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars228 Views