Tags: mining and construction
Metso will supply a tandem rotary railcar dumper to Hamersley Iron Pty. Ltd. in Australia. The equipment will be delivered to Hamersley Iron’s Cape Lambert, Port B iron ore operation in North Western Australia. The value of the order ...
Michael J. Mack, Jr., president of the Worldwide Construction & Forestry Division for Moline, Ill.-based Deere & Co. has been named to the board of directors of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM), the North American-based international trade group for ...
Metso has acquired Copperstate Industrial Services, Inc., a mining services provider based in Phoenix, Ariz. The acquisition strengthens Metso’s position as a leading service and technology provider for the mining and construction sectors. The company was transferred to Metso on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs183 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader177 Views