Tags: mining and construction
Metso will supply a tandem rotary railcar dumper to Hamersley Iron Pty. Ltd. in Australia. The equipment will be delivered to Hamersley Iron’s Cape Lambert, Port B iron ore operation in North Western Australia. The value of the order ...
Michael J. Mack, Jr., president of the Worldwide Construction & Forestry Division for Moline, Ill.-based Deere & Co. has been named to the board of directors of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM), the North American-based international trade group for ...
Metso has acquired Copperstate Industrial Services, Inc., a mining services provider based in Phoenix, Ariz. The acquisition strengthens Metso’s position as a leading service and technology provider for the mining and construction sectors. The company was transferred to Metso on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers427 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views