Tags: mining citations
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers296 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 283 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views