Tags: mining citations
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry627 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction510 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way403 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter390 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views