Tags: mining citations
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities515 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company414 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry407 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views