Tags: mining citations
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 874 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life454 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers185 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts162 Views