Tags: mining citations
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts325 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry281 Views