Tags: Mining Electrical Maintenance & Safety Association Annual Technical SymposiumUpper Big Branch Mine
Federal inspectors issued 134 citations, orders and safeguards during special impact inspections conducted at eight coal mines and eight metal/nonmetal mines in March, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced on April 21. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs678 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina363 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity348 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries227 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views