Tags: mining equipment
Caterpillar has announced that it will close its Pulaski, Virginia, plant by mid-2014, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The plant manufactures mining equipment. The closure will result in 240 layoffs. This is not the first Caterpillar mining ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers has scheduled an unreserved public auction at the Charleston Civic Center in Charleston, West Virginia, on May 22 at 9 a.m. The auction will feature more than 150 pieces of mining and other heavy equipment items like wheel ...
IronPlanetbroke its record for the largest single unit ever sold, the online marketplace for used heavy equipment announced on March 11. A buyer from North Carolina won a Marion 7820 Walking Dragline in IronPlanet's Daily Marketplace, for the highest bid of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks361 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing161 Views