Tags: mining in prohibited area
Officials in Union Township, Pennsylvania, have filed a lawsuit against W.G. Tomko Inc. for rock mining operations, according to a report from Observer-Reporter.com. The township says Tomko and Missionary Partners is mining in an area where those operations are prohibited, and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle425 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew179 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views