Tags: mining injury rate
The U.S. experienced in 2012 its lowest fatality and injury rates in the history of the country’s mining and the lowest contractor fatalities in nearly 30 years, according to data released this month from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs670 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina362 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity342 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries216 Views