Tags: mining operation
The Bolivar Village Council in Bolivar, Ohio, voted almost unanimously Tuesday night against Massillon Materials’ request to rezone 182 acres of agricultural land to industrial manufacturing, according to the Times Reporter. The decision slows Massillon Materials’ plans to begin a sand ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1044 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company478 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources420 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger378 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident292 Views