Tags: mining operations
Immersive Technologies has launched a fuel efficiency technology, embedded in an upgrade to the company’s range of Advanced Equipment Simulators, to help reduce excess fuel consumption in mining operations. The technology uses simulator training sessions to give equipment operators knowledge about ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person962 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger239 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views