Tags: mining permit
Summit Proppants will soon produce sand at a new quarry in Ste. Genevieve County, Missouri. The company’s vice president of operations, Mark Rust, announced Thursday that the Missouri Department of Natural Resources (DNR) has granted Summit Proppants a mining permit that ...
The availability of aggregate resources is a frequent challenge across the United States, and it is becoming particularly evident in California. Last year, the California Geological Survey identified permitted reserves, calculated projected demand, and updated the state’s data for the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety375 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013171 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill133 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029118 Views