Tags: Mining Safety and Health Administration
Maine stone crushing operation ordered to pay former employee $6,000 in back wages to resolve lawsuit
The Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Tuesday that Ferraiolo Construction Inc. and owner-president John Ferraiolo, operators of the Portable Pioneer Plant in Thomaston, Maine, will provide $6,000 in compensation to a former employee and take other corrective action ...
Safe crushing operations are possible when everyone works together. It is important that operators look out for potential hazards, and protect themselves and others by wearing protective gear and following safe work practices. The Mining Safety and Health Administration reported that, ...
The 8th annual Southeast Mine Safety and Health Conference will take place November 5-7 at the Ross Bridge Hotel/Conference Center in Hoover, Alabama, near Birmingham. The conference focuses on health and safety in the mining industry and will feature keynote speakers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety311 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader198 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs174 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views