Tags: mining safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has reported that three fatal accidents have occurred within a week at metal and nonmetal mines. A September 16, 2013, incident involved a 58-year-old miner who was killed when he was driving a haul ...
Preliminary data from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released on Jan. 31 indicates that, in 2012, mining fatality rates reached an all-time low for the second straight year. Fatality rates are calculated based on the number of mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February388 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car201 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views