Tags: mining safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has reported that three fatal accidents have occurred within a week at metal and nonmetal mines. A September 16, 2013, incident involved a 58-year-old miner who was killed when he was driving a haul ...
Preliminary data from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released on Jan. 31 indicates that, in 2012, mining fatality rates reached an all-time low for the second straight year. Fatality rates are calculated based on the number of mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1586 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”256 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention161 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban124 Views