Tags: mining trucks
Hitachi mining trucks and excavators to share same 360º cameras and motion detection as Nissan cars and trucks
Future models of Hitachi Construction Equipment’s mining trucks and large hydraulic excavators will soon be much easier to park and much safer to operate on busy mining sites. Nissan has agreed to license the same 360-degree camera and Moving Object Detection ...
Caterpillar mining trucks may soon include fatigue-detecting technology, our sister site, Better Roads, reported. The technology, developed by Australia-based Seeing Machines, uses a set of sensors and software to detect when an operator is drifting off and uses alarms to rouse ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person563 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger231 Views