Tags: mining trucks
Hitachi mining trucks and excavators to share same 360º cameras and motion detection as Nissan cars and trucks
Future models of Hitachi Construction Equipment’s mining trucks and large hydraulic excavators will soon be much easier to park and much safer to operate on busy mining sites. Nissan has agreed to license the same 360-degree camera and Moving Object Detection ...
Caterpillar mining trucks may soon include fatigue-detecting technology, our sister site, Better Roads, reported. The technology, developed by Australia-based Seeing Machines, uses a set of sensors and software to detect when an operator is drifting off and uses alarms to rouse ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views