by Marcia Gruver, Editorial Director, Equipment World Caterpillar says it will "significantly enhance the company's position as the leading manufacturer" of mining products with a full range of mining shovels and acceleration of its previously-announced mining truck plant capacity expansion. Cat will ...
Valley Rubber announced on March 11 the purchase of Minden, Nev.-based Rockland International of Minden, Nev., a provider of material delivery solutions for the mining, aggregate, quarry and cement industries. “We are excited about the advanced level of engineering competence Rockland ...
Komatsu America Corp. today commemorated the production of the 930th unit of its Ultra Class 930E Electric Drive Truck, used for mining operations. Introduced in 1996, there currently are fleets of 930s located in North America, South America, Africa, Asia and Australia. ...
In January of 2009, McLanahan Corporation purchased an existing urethane operation in Florida. The company primarily produced abrasion resistant mining components for the Southeast region of the United States. As a result of this purchase, the Polymer Division was created. Investment ...
Clamshells Dig Deep
Plan For a "Second Asset" From the First Step
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014107 Views