Tags: Minnesota legislature
On Feb. 19, Minnesota lawmakers heard testimony on the state's silica sand mining in what may be the first phase of a potential fight over what the state's role may be, the Associated Press reports. Although permitting decisions are typically left ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest332 Views