Tags: Minnesota surface mine accident
On Aug. 9, 2011, a 24-year-old skid-steer loader operator with 12 weeks of experience was killed at 4 J's Gravel Crushing, a construction sand and gravel operation in Minnesota, according to an Aug. 23 press release from the Mine Safety ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution173 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing163 Views