Tags: Minnesota surface mine accident
On Aug. 9, 2011, a 24-year-old skid-steer loader operator with 12 weeks of experience was killed at 4 J's Gravel Crushing, a construction sand and gravel operation in Minnesota, according to an Aug. 23 press release from the Mine Safety ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill428 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers397 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg297 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award186 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions173 Views