Tags: Minnesota Truck Highway 212
Knife River - Central Minnesota, based in Sauk Rapids, Minn., was the low bidder on a $14.3 million job in Minnesota's Renville and McLeod Counties to complete a lengthy reconstruct and hot-mix asphalt overlay on Minnesota Truck Highway 212. Knife River's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident346 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion205 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution187 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing186 Views