Tags: Mission Valley Rock plant
Lehigh Hanson’s Mission Valley Rock plant in Sunol, California, reduced it energy intensity by 12.2 percent in one year, achieving the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Energy Star Challenge for Industry. As a result of the accomplishment, the plant also reduced ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world308 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior210 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village150 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting132 Views