Tags: Mission Valley Rock plant
Lehigh Hanson’s Mission Valley Rock plant in Sunol, California, reduced it energy intensity by 12.2 percent in one year, achieving the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Energy Star Challenge for Industry. As a result of the accomplishment, the plant also reduced ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs713 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity222 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding213 Views