Tags: Mission Valley Rock plant
Lehigh Hanson’s Mission Valley Rock plant in Sunol, California, reduced it energy intensity by 12.2 percent in one year, achieving the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Energy Star Challenge for Industry. As a result of the accomplishment, the plant also reduced ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest367 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views