Tags: Mississippi Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves
Mississippi isn’t likely to see an increase in the statewide gas tax anytime soon. Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves said Monday that he won’t support raising Mississippi’s 18-cent-per-gallon fuel tax, our sister site Better Roads reports. He said although highway maintenance is vital ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant426 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March350 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania213 Views
- Lafarge-Holcim merger comes under the gun from Swiss shareholder advisory group163 Views