Tags: Missouri Department of Transportation (MODOT) Interim Director Kevin Keith
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission (MHTC) on Aug. 4 approved highway construction for the upgrade of the US 71 corridor between Kansas City and Joplin to meet interstate standards by the end of 2012. "Improving US 71 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections452 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company363 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?358 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views