Tags: Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. California Santa Clarita and Cemex officials have agreed to keep working toward a legislative solution as federal politicians approached their summer ...
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission (MHTC) has selected Kevin Keith as director of the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT). Keith has served as the department's interim director since April and has been chief engineer of MoDOT for nine years. He ...
Missouri's five-year highway construction program was approved July 1, 2010, by the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission, but it's only one-third the size of the 2009 program. The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) says the funding is barely enough in funds ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views