Tags: Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. California Santa Clarita and Cemex officials have agreed to keep working toward a legislative solution as federal politicians approached their summer ...
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission (MHTC) has selected Kevin Keith as director of the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT). Keith has served as the department's interim director since April and has been chief engineer of MoDOT for nine years. He ...
Missouri's five-year highway construction program was approved July 1, 2010, by the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission, but it's only one-third the size of the 2009 program. The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) says the funding is barely enough in funds ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety353 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs201 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000169 Views