Tags: Missouri projects using American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA)
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) will officially open the first U.S. economic recovery act project – the Osage River Bridge at Tuscumbia, Mo. – following a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 10 a.m. on Aug. 16. MoDOT Interim Director Kevin Keith will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility849 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views