Tags: Missouri projects using American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA)
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) will officially open the first U.S. economic recovery act project – the Osage River Bridge at Tuscumbia, Mo. – following a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 10 a.m. on Aug. 16. MoDOT Interim Director Kevin Keith will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry730 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets503 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant266 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either247 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views