Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. is celebreating its 175th anniversary. This milestone marks not only 175 years in business but also six generations of family management and ownership for the company. McLanahan manufactures equipment to process raw and synthetic materials through crushing, washing, classifying, screening, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter424 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees232 Views