The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) will officially open the first U.S. economic recovery act project – the Osage River Bridge at Tuscumbia, Mo. – following a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 10 a.m. on Aug. 16. MoDOT Interim Director Kevin Keith will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting965 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve500 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime244 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry212 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem200 Views