Holcim’s plant in Ste. Genevieve, Mo., has recently appointed three employees to leadership positions. Corey Green will be area leader for maintenance and reliability; Rodney Forester, operations leader; and Houston Meyer, raw mill area leader. Green will now be responsible for both operations ...
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) will officially open the first U.S. economic recovery act project – the Osage River Bridge at Tuscumbia, Mo. – following a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 10 a.m. on Aug. 16. MoDOT Interim Director Kevin Keith will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets517 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either271 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year196 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views