Tags: mobile equipment safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a November 7, 2013, fatality at a granite mine. The incident involved a 46-year-old equipment operator with 27 years of experience who was killed when the haul ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a June 13, 2013, fatality at a stone operation. The incident involved a 50-year-old mechanic with 15 years of experience who was killed when an articulated haul ...
Mobile Equipment Avoid injuries and citations by conducting a thorough inspection of mobile equipment before use. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Mobile equipment covers a broad spectrum of vehicles, from 100-ton haul trucks to small skid-steer loaders. Each piece of equipment has different ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg333 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products204 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views