Tags: modernizing infrastructure a win-win
Members of the New Democrat Coalition met with U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood to discuss the group’s agenda for what it believes will improve U.S. infrastructure and strengthen manufacturing. The “New Dems Critical Infrastructure and Manufacturing Task Force” – led ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views