Tags: modification of the crystalline silica standard
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced plans to update its 40-year-old standards. OSHA’s proposed rule, according to an August report from our sister site, Equipment World, aims to lower worker exposure to crystalline silica, which can come from ...
On Jan. 20, 2012, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) released its “Fall 2011” semi-annual regulatory agenda, covering the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), as well as a number of other agencies ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views