Tags: modification of the crystalline silica standard
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced plans to update its 40-year-old standards. OSHA’s proposed rule, according to an August report from our sister site, Equipment World, aims to lower worker exposure to crystalline silica, which can come from ...
On Jan. 20, 2012, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) released its “Fall 2011” semi-annual regulatory agenda, covering the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), as well as a number of other agencies ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter431 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)274 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views