Tags: MoDOT Senior Environment Specialist Melissa Scheperle
Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) has adopted an innovative approach to aid in stream improvement that is providing habitat enhancements for endangered fish and wildlife, while reducing project costs and completion times, simplifying the permitting process and making Missouri’s roads ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1008 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger387 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)195 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views