“Reduce, reuse, recycle,” was more than an Earth Day statement to the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) — it’s one way the department continues to keep construction environmentally friendly and save money. Though it may seem somewhat ironic for a process ...
The Missouri Department of Transportation has created a new council to work closely with the agency to promote greater diversity and inclusion in the areas of employment, procurement and construction. The Statewide Inclusion Advisory Council (SAIC) will consist ...
Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) Maintenance Crew Leader Kris Sandgren, an avid bicyclist from Springfield, Mo., began a 2,600-mile bicycle journey today to bring attention to the importance of workzone safety and raise money for a Missouri Fallen Workers’ Memorial. “When ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show219 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers206 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs163 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views