Tags: MoDOT’s Director Kevin Keith
Missouri is one of the top five states in the nation in using performance measures — such as safety, on-time and on-budget construction projects, and improved traffic flow — to show taxpayers how their transportation dollars are being spent. A report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year254 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views