Tags: Mohamed Mahgoub
Mohamed Mahgoub, Ph.D., has replaced Professor John Wiggins as the new program coordinator for the The Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT). Mahgoub replaced Wiggins on May 1. Mahgoub received his undergraduate degree in 1990 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park164 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule129 Views