From the land of Lincoln to the Gateway Arch, Route 66 highlights interesting insights into history. By Bill Langer As we continue our trip along old Route 66 from Chicago, Ill., to St. Louis, Mo., we pass through Springfield, Ill., home of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views