Manufacturers news: Danette Swank of Philippi-Hagenbuch to receive STEP Award; Boart Longyear announces board changes; Blue Line joins Montabert
The Manufacturing Institute has announced that, on March 26, it will honor 100 women and 30 Emerging Leaders at its STEP Awards reception and dinner. According to the institute, one of the recipients will be Danette Swank, president of Philippi-Hagenbuch ...
Earlier this month, Montabert completed its rebranding transition and moved away from the Tramac brand name, and the Montabert name was prominently shown throughout its ConExpo-Con/Agg display. “Joint branding on our products introduced the Montabert name to the market without a ...
Montabert has launched its CPA 225E drilling attachment in North America. The attachment, which is designed for use on 15- to 25-ton excavators, enables operators to quickly transition from digging to drilling. The 3,197-pound CPA 225E drills holes measuring 1-1/2 to 3 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views