Manufacturers news: Danette Swank of Philippi-Hagenbuch to receive STEP Award; Boart Longyear announces board changes; Blue Line joins Montabert
The Manufacturing Institute has announced that, on March 26, it will honor 100 women and 30 Emerging Leaders at its STEP Awards reception and dinner. According to the institute, one of the recipients will be Danette Swank, president of Philippi-Hagenbuch ...
Earlier this month, Montabert completed its rebranding transition and moved away from the Tramac brand name, and the Montabert name was prominently shown throughout its ConExpo-Con/Agg display. “Joint branding on our products introduced the Montabert name to the market without a ...
Montabert has launched its CPA 225E drilling attachment in North America. The attachment, which is designed for use on 15- to 25-ton excavators, enables operators to quickly transition from digging to drilling. The 3,197-pound CPA 225E drills holes measuring 1-1/2 to 3 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers250 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes216 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views