Tags: Moody’s Investors Service
The world's largest aggregate producer starts its new life since the merger with some good news as the company has far less debt than initially expected. According to Bloomberg, LafargeHolcim Ltd. is going to save $120 million in debt payments for the ...
AggMan Index: Signs of Life, but Short of Expectations The overall equity markets continue to trade sideways as investors look to synthesize the mixed economic, financial, and industry data. For the month, the S&P 500 ended up 3.4 to 100.6 but ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year488 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries333 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan252 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs187 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding163 Views