Tags: more than 4.7 million manufacturing jobs have been lost. I Make America is a resource for workers in the manufacturing industry
Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and Mike Rowe, creator and host of Discovery Channel’s “Dirty Jobs,” joined forces today in Washington, D.C. for the launch of I Make America, a national grassroots campaign to promote U.S. manufacturing jobs through infrastructure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1067 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time527 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry321 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views